Friday, April 22, 2011

my thought

HELLO EVERYONE. Ladies and gentlemen, I dont have any other places to tell what me and my thoughts 'Luahan Hati' :P To me, this blog is already my diary. Except that can be read by any person.

Like I said, my life SUCKS.

But I remember an Australia professor, Avril Lavigne Stein said :

Why you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated. Life's like this you, and you fall and you crawl and you break

and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it. No no no.

But sometimes, I remind myself bout what Professors at All American Rejects group in Ohio :

When you see my face , hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.
When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

Still, sometimes I agree with Madam Kelly Clarkson from England :

Because we belong together now. Forever united here somehow.
Yeah you got a piece of me. And honestly, my life would suck without you.

Speaking bout that, I bet you guys know how Doctor Ne-Yo and Miss Rihanna from Paris said past few years :

And I hate how much I love you boy. I can't stand how much I need you. And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can't let you go. And I hate that I love you so.

But most of all, I really thinks that she is right :

Isn't anyone tryin to find me? Won't somebody come take me home?
It's a damn cold night! Trying to figure out this life.
Wont you take me by the hand take me somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment